Lschreyer
Schreiberling
Subject:

Re: AVRco Service

· 
Posted: 08.07.2021 - 11:25  ·  #57
Great how this makes progress!

For translations, use deepl.com
It is 99.99% correct, much better than google.
It uses an AI with technical knowledge.
Merlin
Administrator
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.07.2021 - 12:15  ·  #58
Thanks - I'll take a look.

I have submitted the attached update to Rolf for him to include in the next update.

At this time only he can do this. I am not sure how to deal with updates in the long term.
You must be logged in or your permissions are to low to see this Attachment(s).
TheBeginner
Schreiberling
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.07.2021 - 12:56  ·  #59
Hello Merlin, I have overwritten AVRco, then compiled my project and updated the XMega. The update is ok, everything works.

DE:::::::::::::
Hallo Merlin, ich habe AVRco überschrieben, danach mein Projekt Kompiliert und den XMega updatet. Das Update ist ok, es funktioniert alles.

Gruß Frank
Merlin
Administrator
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.07.2021 - 14:02  ·  #60
Thanks for feedback Frank
tbegle
Benutzer
Subject:

· 
Posted: 20.07.2021 - 23:07  ·  #61
Perhaps I can also add my Senf.
From my point of view you should concentrate on the new MC with UPDI Prog. from my point of view the ISP Prog is a dead horse that you ride. - the advantages of UDPI are huge!
USB (E-Lab hex) <>RS232(90 cent mini board) ->UPDI then with TERMIT(super Terminal Prog) equal as data I/O!
Completely tested ready board with 4808 20MHz 34Pin (~6€)
Toni
pvs-deck
PowerUser
Homepage: pvs-deck.de
Subject:

· 
Posted: 22.07.2021 - 13:44  ·  #62
Quote by tbegle

Perhaps I can also add my Senf.
From my point of view you should concentrate on the new MC with UPDI Prog. from my point of view the ISP Prog is a dead horse that you ride. - the advantages of UDPI are huge!
USB (E-Lab hex) <>RS232(90 cent mini board) ->UPDI then with TERMIT(super Terminal Prog) equal as data I/O!
Completely tested ready board with 4808 20MHz 34Pin (~6€)
Toni

Hallo Toni,

diese Ansicht kann ich nicht teilen. Es sind bereits Millionen von Geräten mit ISP im Einsatz, ebenso interessieren mich in keiner Weise irgendwelche billig China Module die in keiner Weise die EMV Richtlinien hier in der EU berücksichtigen. Für eine Serien-Produktion völlig uninteressant, sowas dient nur für Bastler und Hobby-Anwender. Wenn Du Elektronik innerhalb der EU in dem Umlauf bringst, hast Du entsprechende Nachweise und Prüfungen nach den gültigen EN Normen zu führen. Bringst Du es im Umlauf ohne diese Prüfungen wird es extrem teuer, treten Störungen Durch Deine Elektronik auf, bist Du voll haftend für Alle Schäden und Störungen! Fängt die Elektronik an zu brennen, nur weil einer dieser China-Lieferanten kein entsprechendes Leiterplattenmaterial genutzt hat, bist Du voll haftend, da Du es hier innerhalb der EU im Umlauf gebracht hast. Der China-Lieferant ist raus, da er nur ein einzelnes Modul/Bauteil geliefert hat, die Versicherung wird sich das Geld von Dir holen.

Nur mal so als Denkanstoß, warum gerade gewerbliche Entwickler solche Sachen nicht einsetzen!

UPDI mag gut sein, ich habe es noch nie gebraucht und werde diese µC wahrscheinlich auch nie einsetzen, da diese µC nicht die Leistung bringen, die ich für meine Anwendungen benötige.

Thorsten
Merlin
Administrator
Subject:

· 
Posted: 22.07.2021 - 15:56  ·  #63
To be clear: I am removing nothing. I will not discontinue support for anything. That would involve work for less than no benefit.

I will try to add necessary support for new devices, provided I am supplied hardware to test on.

I will try and extend the features of the language where time permits.

I do not currently have the necessary programmer to program UPDI, but Rolf has said that he will provide me with one.
rh
Administrator
Homepage: e-lab.de
Subject:

· 
Posted: 22.07.2021 - 17:16  ·  #64
@Merlin,
a programmer and the UPDI hardware is on the way to you.

@Toni
yes, the E-LAB programmers are a piece of crap, dead horses.
I suggest you use these $5 boards from ALIexpress. They are
so much better than ours.

@Thorsten
These new UPDI TINYs are small XMegas at a little cost.

@all
all our current programmers support the UPDI programming mode

rolf
Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.
MySQL Queries: 14 · Cache Hits: 14   138   152 · Page-Gen-Time: 0.028738s · Memory Usage: 2 MB · GZIP: on · Viewport: SMXL-HiDPI