UDPI and standard Drivers

• Page 3 of 4
Harry
Subject:

Re: UDPI and standard Drivers

· 
Posted: 17.01.2022 - 16:37  ·  #17
Hallo Merlin,

was meinst du mit "Improve dead loop removal" beim Optimizer? Was ist ein "dead loop"?
Ich verwende manchmal
Code
loop
  endloop

damit das Programm bei einem Shutdown der Hardware sicher stehen bleibt. Wird das damit verhindert?

Gruss
Harry
Merlin
Administrator
Subject:

· 
Posted: 17.01.2022 - 16:45  ·  #18
Hi Harry

You have to remember that the optimiser works with asm, not pascal. What you show is an empty loop not a dead loop.

A dead loop is a loop that jumps to its own start point but there is no way for the program to enter the loop. Previously this was not deleted because the reference count to the entry was not zero. That is now resolved.
Harry
Subject:

· 
Posted: 17.01.2022 - 19:34  ·  #19
Hallo Merlin,

hab die beta ins Verzeichnis kopiert und kann wieder compilieren. Nur wird mir immer noch die 5.11.00 angezeigt und ein Internet-Update auf 5.11.03 vorgeschlagen.

Wo kann ich das ändern, daß die Version richtig angezeigt wird?

Gruss
Harry
Attachments
UDPI and standard Drivers
Filename: AVRCo51104.PNG
Filesize: 18.1 KB
Title:
Download counter: 107
Merlin
Administrator
Subject:

· 
Posted: 17.01.2022 - 20:59  ·  #20
Hi Harry

Changing the beta does not update the PED, unfortunately.

You can update the PED by merging the attached file with your registry (or updating the entries manually).

===============================

Durch die Änderung der Beta wird die PED leider nicht aktualisiert.

Sie können die PED aktualisieren, indem Sie die angehängte Datei mit Ihrer Registrierung zusammenführen (oder die Einträge manuell aktualisieren).
Attachments
Filename: AVRco.zip
Filesize: 300 Byte
Title:
Download counter: 9
Harry
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.01.2022 - 08:27  ·  #21
Danke Merlin, hat funktioniert :)

Harry
Merlin
Administrator
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.01.2022 - 23:46  ·  #22
Beta is now released as 5.11.04
tbegle
Benutzer
Subject:

· 
Posted: 15.02.2022 - 19:42  ·  #23
Hallo Power User,

vorerst einen recht herzlichen Dank an Dave - Miparo - ….... für ihr Engagement bezüglich
der UPDI Prog. (ISP3-X) endlich kann mit dem nano Board 4808 (bald) loslegen..

Leider, kurz vor dem Ziel ist mir anscheinend ein Missgeschick passiert
nach dem Download 5.11.07 Vollversion ….. sie haben bereits Anw. installiert – IOBit Uninstaller
dabei auch alle Proj. Einträge! alles ratzefatz gelöscht! Seit dem gelingt es mir nicht mehr meine Profi SW aufzuspielen. Musste sogar meinen Backup Rechner unterm Bett hervorkramen um ins Portal zu kommen
Das zip für ISP3-X von Miparo hatte ich heute runter geladen
Frage
wie kann es mir gelingen 1. 2. 3. meinen 4808 zu prog. - 6 pol UPDI(1) habe ich.

Gruss
Ton-

Hello power ser,
first of all a very big thank you to Dave - Miparo - ....... for their engagement regarding
the UPDI Prog. (ISP3-X) finally can get started with the nano board 4808 (soon)....

Unfortunately, shortly before the goal apparently a mishap happened to me
after download 5.11.07 full version ..... they have already installed Anw. - IOBit Uninstaller
thereby also all Proj. entries! everything ratzefatz deleted! Since then I can no longer manage to play my professional SW. I even had to get my backup computer out from under the bed to get into the portal.
I had downloaded the zip for ISP3-X from Miparo today.
Question
how can I succeed 1. 2. 3. to prog. my 4808 - 6 pol UPDI(1) I have.

Regards
Toni
Merlin
Administrator
Subject:

· 
Posted: 15.02.2022 - 21:48  ·  #24
Hi Toni.

v5.11.07 is not a full install. You need to uninstall v5.11.07, then first install v5.11.00 then finally install v5.11.07.

Then create a project, and go into the programmer software. From there in 'options' select 'download new software' and update the prommer firmware with miparo's latest release. Then you are ready to go. Be careful with the fuses - do not program them to start with (deselect the program fuses option in 'options', 'Programmer Options'), otherwise you may lock the chip.

Hope that is OK.

================================================================================

v5.11.07 ist keine vollständige Installation. Sie müssen v5.11.07 deinstallieren, dann erst v5.11.00 und schließlich v5.11.07 installieren.

Erstellen Sie dann ein Projekt und gehen Sie in die Programmiersoftware. Wählen Sie dort unter "Optionen" die Option "Neue Software herunterladen" und aktualisieren Sie die Prommer-Firmware mit der neuesten Version von miparo. Dann können Sie loslegen. Seien Sie vorsichtig mit den Fuses - programmieren Sie sie nicht gleich zu Beginn (deaktivieren Sie die Option 'Fuses programmieren' in 'Optionen', 'Programmer-Optionen'), sonst könnten Sie den Chip sperren.

Ich hoffe, das ist OK.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)
  • Page 3 of 4
Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.
MySQL Queries: 17 · Cache Hits: 15   136   151 · Page-Gen-Time: 0.025708s · Memory Usage: 2 MB · GZIP: on · Viewport: SMXL-HiDPI