Avrco command line usage

Jeroen.Vandezande

Subject:

Avrco command line usage

· 
Posted: 10.03.2012 - 15:20  ·  #1
Hi,

After I lost some .pas files this week because I forgot to check them into subversion I am planning to setup a continuous integration server.
Not only for Avrc but for all my code.
Now for Avrco I noticed that I can compile a .ppro file using the AvrCo.exe on the command line.
In the PED editor I can do also syntax check and then I do not need the programmer dongle to be attached. Is there any way to tell Avrco.exe that it only needs to do a syntax check en thus not needing a dongle (this will run on a server)

I noticed that I can find the compiler errors in the .err file and that can be passed to the CI server.

Best Regards,

Jeroen
rh
Administrator
Homepage: e-lab.de
Subject:

Re: Avrco command line usage

· 
Posted: 10.03.2012 - 18:04  ·  #2
Hello Jeroen,

for a syntax check of a compile run you must append a -S to the commandline.

rolf
Jeroen.Vandezande

Subject:

· 
Posted: 11.03.2012 - 11:07  ·  #3
thank you for the quick reply!
Jeroen.Vandezande

Subject:

· 
Posted: 20.03.2012 - 17:07  ·  #4
Hi,

I was able to setup my CI server (I am using Jenkins http://jenkins-ci.org/ ) but I had to do some tricks to get it working...
AvrCo.exe shows a small GUI window while compiling... Is there a way to disable that?
Because Jenkins is running as a windows Service all child processes (including AVrco) can not produce standard windows GUI screens. This causes AvrCo to crash and run at 100% cpu.
I found a complex solution for this, but I wonder if there is no command switch I can use to disable this...

Best Regards,

Jeroen
rh
Administrator
Homepage: e-lab.de
Subject:

· 
Posted: 21.03.2012 - 14:26  ·  #5
Hello Jeroen,

this little form is absolutely necessary, visible or not. It serves as an anchor for the compiler.

rolf
Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.
MySQL Queries: 10 · Cache Hits: 14   94   108 · Page-Gen-Time: 0.018007s · Memory Usage: 2 MB · GZIP: on · Viewport: SMXL-HiDPI