URGENT Local Help Required in France

carlbenton
Neuling
Subject:

URGENT Local Help Required in France

· 
Posted: 01.05.2021 - 20:25  ·  #1
Hello all,
We are in URGENT need for a local contact in France, that is able to visit Chantillac (in Western France) to reprogram an ATxmega128A1 in the next day or two. We have a machine that we manage via the internet but the firmware has been corrupted. All support will be provided to complete the job and all expenses will be paid, as well as your time.
You just need to be able to reprogram an xmega via 6-pin PDI interface with a laptop in the field. Ideally you will have a level of speaking English to be able to receive instructions over the phone.
We need this support in the next day or two, so if you are in the area and have the tool, or know somebody that is, I would very much appreciate your help.
Note that this is PAID WORK and should only take a few hours plus travel time. If you have the tool or know a friend that does in France, please contact me ASAP.

Carl
pvs-deck
PowerUser
Homepage: pvs-deck.de
Subject:

Re: URGENT Local Help Required in France

· 
Posted: 03.05.2021 - 12:02  ·  #2
Hello,

I'm sorry, I'd like to help, but the distance is probably too far. about 1100km from my position.

Thorsten
Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.
MySQL Queries: 15 · Cache Hits: 14   51   65 · Page-Gen-Time: 0.025646s · Memory Usage: 2 MB · GZIP: on · Viewport: SMXL-HiDPI