Message Window und Message Beep

Klaus
Benutzer
Subject:

Message Window und Message Beep

· 
Posted: 07.02.2024 - 23:55  ·  #1
I have installed the AVRco 6.0004 By compiling or making the message Window appears short, but closes at once. I cannot see the content. Also I cannot switch off the Message beep in the IDE General options .
Merlin
Administrator
Subject:

Re: Message Window und Message Beep

· 
Posted: 08.02.2024 - 09:52  ·  #2
Hi Klaus. I cannot help with the IDE, sorry. Maybe Miparo can help with that. If you send me your project via pm I will try and see what it going on. I take it no error appears in the error window of the IDE?
Klaus
Benutzer
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.02.2024 - 20:52  ·  #3
Hi Merlin, best Thanks for your reply. I am at my first steps with the compiler. When I compile or make any project, I can see, that a Message Window opens shortly. I think it shows Infprmation that compile is ok and how many lines are compile. But the Message window closes directly. So I can only assume what the content of the window is. Normaly there schould be a button in the Message Windows to close the window. But it closes by self, so , that you cann not read the contence. Only a beep is to hear.

The second part I found is that the checkbox for Message beep in the Menue IDE/General Options will change by clicking, but If i end the General Options and return once more to it the Messagebeep checkbox is checked again.. Even if I save the Project and reopen it, the checkbox is checked
Merlin
Administrator
Subject:

· 
Posted: 10.02.2024 - 00:05  ·  #4
Hi Klaus. The compile window is only ever open during the duration of the compile so particularly when you are starting will only ever flash briefly. Errors are shown at the bottom of the screen after the compile is finished. This is nothing to worry about. There are two IDEs, PED and PEDNew. Do you know which you are using?
Klaus
Benutzer
Subject:

· 
Posted: 11.02.2024 - 19:58  ·  #5
i use the IDE of the PEDNew. Here the checkbox of message beep has no afford
Merlin
Administrator
Subject:

· 
Posted: 11.02.2024 - 23:23  ·  #6
I am sorry about that, Klaus. Only Miparo can help you with that. It is his project.
miparo
Administrator
Subject:

· 
Posted: 17.02.2024 - 00:42  ·  #7
Hi Klaus,
The PEDnew is still a beta beta project.
Unfortunately, many things do not work yet, and it will stay that way because I do not have the time to maintain it.

If in doubt, always stay with the old PED.exe.

miparo
Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.
MySQL Queries: 15 · Cache Hits: 14   122   136 · Page-Gen-Time: 0.027245s · Memory Usage: 2 MB · GZIP: on · Viewport: SMXL-HiDPI