• Page 3 of 3
Merlin
Administrator
Subject:

Re: Fehler in allen dsc-Files des Mega88

· 
Posted: 01.01.2022 - 16:07  ·  #17
Happy New Year

From the sounds of it, Harry, you have 5.11.03 installed but the registry has not been updated. 5.11.03 is the 'beta'.

It depends how quickly after I put it on the web that you updated, because my first attempt did not update the registry, so you were probably too quick for me.

I have no idea why 5.10.10 took a long time first time.

It will be difficult to stop the PED trying to offer a new version unless you are happy to edit the registry.

So no, no need to try the Beta again, it is what you have. Probably best just to carry on and ignore the offer to update to v5.11.03 until I put the next update on.

If it annoys you and you are prepared to update the registry I'll let you know what you need to change.

===================================================

rohes neues Jahr

So wie es sich anhört, Harry, haben Sie 5.11.03 installiert, aber die Registrierung ist nicht aktualisiert worden. 5.11.03 ist die "Beta".

Es hängt davon ab, wie schnell Sie die Aktualisierung durchgeführt haben, nachdem ich sie ins Netz gestellt hatte, denn bei meinem ersten Versuch wurde die Registrierung nicht aktualisiert, also waren Sie wahrscheinlich zu schnell für mich.

Ich habe keine Ahnung, warum 5.10.10 beim ersten Mal so lange gebraucht hat.

Es wird schwierig sein, das PED daran zu hindern, eine neue Version anzubieten, wenn Sie nicht bereit sind, die Registrierung zu bearbeiten.

Es ist also nicht nötig, die Beta-Version noch einmal auszuprobieren, es ist das, was Sie haben. Wahrscheinlich ist es am besten, einfach weiterzumachen und das Angebot, auf v5.11.03 zu aktualisieren, zu ignorieren, bis ich das nächste Update einspiele.

Wenn es Sie stört und Sie bereit sind, die Registry zu aktualisieren, sage ich Ihnen, was Sie ändern müssen.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

Merlin
  • Page 3 of 3
Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.
MySQL Queries: 15 · Cache Hits: 13   36   49 · Page-Gen-Time: 0.019647s · Memory Usage: 2 MB · GZIP: on · Viewport: SMXL-HiDPI